HR Manager (Ballymena) (49k)
Vanrath are delighted to be partnering with a leading manufacturing organisation based in Ballymena in recruiting for a HR Manager to become an integral part of their HR Department on an interim basis.
What you'll do
- Support with the development of a HR strategy and operational plan in line with the overarching aim of this organisation to be an employer of choice demonstrating world class manufacturing.
- Establish a recruitment process that is part of the overall organisation's marketing campaign, engaging with a wide range of advertising media to promote the organisation.
- Determines and recommends employee relation practices necessary to establish a positive employer- employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation, demonstrating employees are managed consistently and fairly.
- Ensure that PAMS and other applicable systems are updated accurately and timely.
Full specification available upon request
- Third level qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline (or equivalent) and 3 years' experience working in a dedicated HR manager role or above.
A minimum of dedicated 5 years' experience working in a HR manager role or above.
- CIPD Qualified
- Demonstrable experience and ability to deliver HR solutions across at least four of the below disciplines including:
* HR Strategy
* Organisational Policy Development
* Organisational Structure
* Performance Management
* Recruitment and Selection
* Employee Engagement and Retention
For further information on this HR Manager position, or any other HR job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall for a confidential chat today.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''