VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a real industry leader and household name in the manufacturing industry. My client requires an HR Manager at short notice for an initial interim contract.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - Up to £49,000
- Initial Interim Contract (view to go permanent)
- 1pm finish Friday
- Modern office environment
About your next employer
The HR Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the HR team is providing customer focused advice and support to managers and employees in line with organisational policies, procedures, and legal requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring HR strategies, policies and procedures are implemented correctly and effectively, and that the organisation is legally compliant with all HR related legislation. You will be a key driver in a journey of continuous improvement.
You will be key in representing the employee's views and progressing the people strategy within the organisation.
- Third level qualification in HR or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a dedicated HR role
- Member of the CIPD
- Demonstrable experience in HR strategy, Policy development, Performance management and other relevant fields
What you'll do
- Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives ensuring that they are focused on addressing key areas of concern.
- Be a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective programs that promote morale while achieving our organisation's objectives.
- Support with the development of a HR strategy and operational plan in line with the overarching aim of the organisation to be an employer of choice demonstrating world class manufacturing.
- Determines and recommends employee relation practices necessary to establish a positive employer- employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation, demonstrating employees are managed consistently and fairly.
- Support with the completion of the training needs analysis and plan ongoing training for all employees.
- Management of flexible working process, providing support and guidance to managers on legislative requirements.