HR Manager (Ballymena) (49k)
Are you an experienced HR Manager seeking a new opportunity to progress in one of Northern Ireland's leading manufacturing organisations based in Ballymena?.
About your next employer
Vanrath are delighted to be partnering with a leading manufacturing organisation based in Ballymena in recruiting for a HR Manager to become an integral part of their HR Department on an interim basis.
What you'll do
- Support with the development of a HR strategy and operational plan in line with the overarching aim of this organisation to be an employer of choice demonstrating world class manufacturing.
- Establish a recruitment process that is part of the overall organisation's marketing campaign, engaging with a wide range of advertising media to promote the organisation.
- Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives ensuring that they are focused on addressing key areas of concern.
- Determines and recommends employee relation practices necessary to establish a positive employer- employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation, demonstrating employees are managed consistently and fairly.
- Ensure that PAMS and other applicable systems are updated accurately and timely.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, ad-hoc reporting and compilation of statistical information as required to support managers with continuous improvement and review of performance e.g., turnover, staff surveys, absence.
- Ensure preparation and submission of statutory reports in a timely and accurate manner e.g., Article 55.
Full specification available upon request
- Third level qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline (or equivalent) and 3 years' experience working in a dedicated HR manager role or above.
A minimum of dedicated 5 years' experience working in a HR manager role or above.
- CIPD Qualified
- Demonstrable experience and ability to deliver HR solutions across at least four of the below disciplines including:
* HR Strategy
* Organisational Policy Development
* Organisational Structure
* Performance Management
* Recruitment and Selection
* Employee Engagement and Retention
- You will receive a highly competitive salary ranging between £40,000-49,000 and benefits package
For further information on this HR Manager position, or any other HR job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Caitlin Scollan for a confidential chat today.