An opportunity has opened up for a HR Manager to head a close-knit HR team in Belfast. Our well-known public sector client requires an experienced, dynamic HR Manager to head their team. If you would like to join a team who are committed to promoting a welcoming, first-class Human Resources function, this opportunity could be yours.
In order to attract the right person, they are offering a range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Flexible working options
- Hybrid working options
A well-known public sector organisation committed to promoting a positive people culture. The HR Manager role here will allow you to work in a close-knit, warm, collaborative team within a positive culture whilst contributing to a HR department that continuously strives to provide a first-class service for the organisation.
The Ideal Person
- A University degree in a related field
- Associate membership of CIPD
- 2 years' experience in a management role within a busy HR environment
- 5 years' experience in a management role within a busy HR environment
- Working towards Associate CIPD membership
As Human Resources Manager, you will:
- Manage the HR function
- Give expert advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures, including recruitment and employee relations
- Draft and implement new HR policies in line with current best practice
- Manage end-to-end processes in the recruitment cycle including advertising, offer and onboarding
- Manage all learning and development/performance appraisal processes
- Manage the HR team
- Prepare and present quarterly and year end HR reports for senior management
- Champion a positive people culture
This is an opportunity offering an immediate start initially for 6 months with possibility of further extension.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.