Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: €40,000-€45,000 (Negotiable)
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Are you a proactive, self-motivated HR Business Manager with demonstrable resilience and drive? Can you align business objectives with employees and management across a group of companies?
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a successful and continually growing family-owned business to search for their new Group HR Manager. A role that offers clear career progression, you will operate as part of the group management team while delivering value-added service to management and employees that reflects the groups business objectives.
- Competitive Salary - €40-45k (negotiable)
- Focus of career development
- Free Parking
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies, HR Policies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Analysis of trends and metrics in partnership with the Senior Management to develop solutions, programmes, and policies.
- Manages and facilitates the resolution of employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations and disciplinaries where necessary.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work collaboratively with group stakeholders and the HR team to drive engagement and improve working relationships, build morale and facilitate an increase productivity and retention, develop people strategies and enable business leaders to develop colleagues through innovative development solutions and implementation of specific development activities.
- Coach, mentor and guide stakeholders and the HR team as strategic HR programmes are executed providing advice and training supports as required. * Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees in each jurisdiction, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance and consulting with the legal advisors as required.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Act as subject matter expert- coaching managers in managing HR and ER matters in line with legislation and best practice.
- Proactively develop and update a group suite of toolkits and management supports to enable resource planning, talent management, performance management, succession management.
- Develop & execute succession planning activities to engage and develop high potential talent.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in HR Management.
- Proven working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance. management, respective employment laws.
- Experience of high-volume recruitment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment or CIPD qualified.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience of computerised HR systems.
- Current Clean Driving licence.
For further information on this exciting HR Manager vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.