Title: HR Manager
Location: Belfast City Centre (No hybrid working)
VANRATH are partnering with our valued client on the hunt for a new HR Manager to perform in a stand-alone generalist HR role.
Your primary focus will be to provide a comprehensive and strategic HR service, which ensures that staff are equipped with best practice to foster a high-performance and inclusive culture where everyone can give their best.
As well as managing day to day HR operations, you will also act as a strategic partner in the senior management team.
- Human Resources Strategy
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- HR Administration
- Legal Compliance
- Employee Engagement
- CIPD Qualification (Level 5)
- A minimum of 3 years' HR generalist experience.
- A strong knowledge of current NI employment legislation.
- Industry experience within HR (Construction, Engineering, FMCG, Manufacturing etc)
- Access to a reliable means of transport to work at various locations.
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.