VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation in their search for an HR Lead within the Portfolio Management Office, initially on a temporary basis until the end of March 23 with possible extension.
The HR Lead will support the development and implementation of the Cyber Security Programme, associated project structure and documentation. Key areas as the HR Lead include the following:
- Create and develop job descriptions for a volume of upcoming vacancies.
- Assist with the recruitment of staff and workforce planning.
- Assisting with Training and Development within the department.
- Assisting the HR team with duties as required.
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience working in an HR role
- Experience writing Job Descriptions is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity offering an immediate start at a Band 6 salary level (£32,306 - £39,027), initially until the end of March 23 with possible further extension.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.