VANRATH is partnering with a global manufacturer of Scientific Materials located in the Springbank area of Greater Belfast, with the appointment of a HR Generalist (Part-Time).
The role has come about due to an internal promotion and presents an opportunity to join a highly supportive, collaborative and fun HR team, in an organisation that promotes development and encourages growth.
This is a Permanent position, with the Part-Time Working Hours composing around 18-20 hours per week (this can vary if desired). This role will be performed primarily on-site as it more a people role, rather than a systems role.
£26,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable upwards) + Benefits including 5% employer pension, car parking, perks card + much more
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures; assists in the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Partners with management and employees to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations
- Responds to employee relation issues
- Supports the performance management process with leaders
- Performs benefits administration to include communicating benefit information to all employees
- Conducts recruitment effort for Operations employees; writes and places advertisements; reviews applications; and interviews, screens and recruits job applicants
- Conducts new-employee orientations in accordance with the corporate onboarding program
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Facilitates or provides training to the workforce
- Active participant in the corporate Safety Program
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs
- A degree in related field and three to five years' human resources experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience with human resources information systems (HRIS) a strong plus.
- Ability to be proactive, responsive and persuasive at all levels of the organization.
For further information on this role or any other opportunities, please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org apply via the link on this page.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."