Job Title: HR Generalist
Salary: 30-35k DOE
Duration: Full Time / Permanent / No Hybrid / Early Finish Friday
VANRATH are partnering with one of NI's leading Construction company as they look to add an experienced HR Generalist to their high performing HR function.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you add value to the Company as a member of the HR Department by ensuring the provision of a high-quality Human Resources service for all employees.
- Human Resources OR CIPD qualification (Level 5 minimum).
- 2 years' experience in a generalist HR Officer, Advisor, or similar role.
- Proven experience confidently advising managers and other stakeholders on complex employment relation matters.
- Driving Licence
What you'll do
- Act as a point of contact for queries from employees and management, either providing timely and accurate advice or signposting on as appropriate.
- Drafting employment contracts for review by the HR Manager and issuing once approved.
- Establish, develop, and maintain excellent relationships with all managers and colleagues.
- Employee Performance Management
- Maintaining accurate employee personnel files and data through effective use of the HRIS, ensuring adherence to data protection guidelines.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Support the HR Manager through the provision of high quality and accurate reports in relation to absence, turnover, fixed term contracts etc, as well as responding to ad hoc management requests for reports/data.
- Support on employee relations cases through note taking, arranging meetings, acting as an investigator, drafting all relevant reports/letters.
- Support the HR Manager and line managers throughout the company with managing short- and long-term absence.
- Work alongside colleagues in the Engagement & Development department on matters relating to performance management, training and development, on-boarding and off-boarding, employee wellness and company social events.
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.