Job Title: HR Generalist
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for your next career move?
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working pattern
- Refer a Friend scheme
- High street discounts
- Free On-site parking
- Company Share save Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Company Life Insurance
- Discounted Shopping Vouchers
- Discounted staff sales
- Ongoing training & career progression
- Generous Annual Leave Allocation
About your next employer
VANRATH is delighted to be working alongside one of NI's food success stories in the search for a new HR Generalist, to join their growing HR Team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will take accountability for all aspects of generalist HR duties
- CIPD Level 3 or higher
- 3+ years' experience in a HR function
- HR Experience in the manufacturing and/or food industry
- Sound organisational, strategic thinking and training development skills
- A sound understanding of data privacy standards and GDPR
What you'll do:
- Employee relations; investigations, disciplinary and grievances.
- Developing job descriptions and person specifications, participating in shortlisting and assisting interviews.
- HR and KPI's reports
- Monitor and assist managers in the application of the company's attendance management policy
- Recruitment & Selection
- Preparation of staff contracts
- Provide training and support to line Managers on HR policies, procedures and legal requirements.
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.