VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation, with the recruitment of a Human Resources Coordinator to join their already well established team. This role offers an immediate start, initially for 12 months with further extension possible.
To provide an efficient and effective HR Coordinator support service to the HR Team, ensuring facilities are maintained and Health & Safety compliance across 3 offices. Support Learning and Development activities across the 3 sites in line with the Body's HR and Learning & Development Strategy.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- HR Coordination and administrative support to HR Manager
- Coordination and maintenance of effective filing systems to support the HR Team
- Collation and Monitoring of financial and non-financial information.
- Training and Development Coordination
- Health and Safety Coordination
- Facilities Management Coordination
- Procurement Coordination in line with organisational policies and procedures
The Ideal Person
5 GCSEs grades A - C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent.
A minumum of 2 years' experience gained within a similar role.
Experience in administering effective HR processes
This role offers a highly competitive salary of £29,307 and an immediate start, alongside full holiday pay from Day 1 and a range of exclusive perks and discounts.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.