Job Title: Junior HR Consultant (Recruitment Specialist)
Location: Belfast (Hybrid)
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for a transition into a career in HR?
Do you have a passion to work as part of a specialist team in an open, flexible, and challenging environment?
What's in it for you?
- Consolidated working week
- Hybrid Working
- Investment in your learning & development
- Life Insurance
- Well-being days
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client in the HR Consultancy industry as they search for the next exceptional Junior HR Consultant.
You will bring a speciality in Talent Acquisition to their high-performing team of HR professionals.
- CIPD Level 3 or higher
- 2+ years' experience in a HR function
- Recruitment experience either internally or through an agency
- Sound Talent Acquisition practices
- Career driven
- Motivated by and comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- In-depth knowledge of ROI and GB employment law.
What you'll do:
- Advise and provide hands-on support clients with improving organisational processes
- Advise and support on all recruitment & selection matters relevant to client needs.
- Building long-term, lasting relationships and in-turn becoming a trusted advisor, supporting clients through a variance of challenges and organisational change.
- Business development, including networking and involvement in commercial activities.
- Provision of on-site support to clients on a full range of HR functions including disciplinary, grievances, and other employee-related issues.
- Strategic thinking processes to client organisations, allowing the development of their HR function, supporting best practices, develop successful leaders and to enhance Employee Value Propositions.
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.