HR Consultant (ER & TUPE)
Belfast with Hybrid
VANRATH is delighted to be partnering with a rapidly expanding HR Consultancy, who are presently seeking to appoint a HR Consultant to join their growing team.
The company in question are owned by one of the UKs fastest growing advisory organisations, providing a range of business services including Accountancy, HR, Payroll and Wealth management.
The HR Consultant will support clients when unexpected issues arise and will also work strategically with them to improve the efficiency of their HR function, teams, and whole organisation.
- The design, development, and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and processes that provide up-to-date and best practice foundations for day-to-day people management.
- Provision of onsite support to clients on a full range of HR functions including disciplinary, grievances, and other employee-related issues.
- Advise and provide hands-on support in respect of Employee Relations matters, including, for not limited to, disciplinary, grievance, dignity at work, bullying and harassment, appeals.
- Advise and provide hands-on support with respect to organisational reviews, reorganisations, redundancy programme implementation, and job evaluations.
- Advise, design, and support recruitment and selection processes relevant to client needs.
- 3rd level education in a HR, Law, or Business-related subject.
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience as a HR generalist
- Track record of taking ownership to manage HR projects to their conclusion.
- Track record of managing Employee Relations cases
- Experience and knowledge of NI employment law
- A driving license with the ability to travel to client sites when required.
- TUPE exp would be advantageous.
A competitive base salary, a range of attractive benefits, as well as hybrid working and a solid commitment from the business to invest in you and your career.
Progression and development within this business are clear and highly achievable.
To discuss your next HR related career move, speak with Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) at VANRATH or to apply, please use the link below