In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Full pay from Day 1, plus Holiday Pay
- Flexible Working
- City centre office location
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Private Sector Organisation based in Greater Belfast.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grade A - C
- 2 years' experience in administration and managing computerised HR systems
- Experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
As HR Co-ordinator you will:
- Be responsible for all HR administration
- Roll out training plans to the organisation
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and forms are accurately saved and maintained
- Provide support and advice to line managers in relation to the implementation of Human Resources related policies and procedures.
- Assist with the preparation of Monthly / Year End Reports.
- Be responsible for minute taking of any meetings.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.