HR Business Partner
VANRATH are partnering with a leading manufacturer, operating both North and South of Ireland, as they seek to appoint a HR Business Partner to their Strabane site.
Working closely with the Head of HR NI/UK and other HR colleagues, the HR Business Partner will support a consistent and transparent adoption of people policies and practices across the business.
They will have responsibility for promoting HR policies and systems as part of the Company's People Strategy for talent attraction, development, and retention.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or CIPD Level 7 qualification.
- A Senior HR Advisor or HR Business Partner.
- Experience within FMCG/Manufacturing would be considered advantageous.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Involvement in group wide projects
- Career development and support from the Head of HR and support from the wider HR team located across Ireland.
- A highly reputable organisation and great company culture
For further information on this job, or any other HR related job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Richard McFarland for a confidential chat