VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside a well-known charitable organisation in their recruitment for a HRBP/HR Advisor on a permanent basis. This post is an excellent permanent opportunity.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented HR professional with strong employee relations experience to join a growing team within an excellent organisation.
The HRBP/HR Officer will be responsible for ensuring effective delivery of all HR aspects for this function, including employee relations, performance management, recruitment and training, payroll, working in partnership with key stakeholders to ensure excellent service is always provided to managers and employees, in a consistent manner responsibilities include:
- To actively promote and lead on a positive value-based environment.
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant knowledge of employment law in Northern Ireland.
- Provide excellent professional advice and support on all ER matters, including complex case management to include disciplinary and grievance.
- Ensure the seamless management of all ER processes in accordance with employment law and The Cedar Foundations policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with our Absence Management Policy and Process.
- Utilise and maintain all HR software systems and processes to ensure timely and accurate reporting and management of absence.
- Train and support managers to build competency and maintain engagement with absence management processes.
- Support with a professional and customer focused end-to-end recruitment process.
- Review and guide managers to ensure compliance with fair employment, including participating in recruitment panels and checking / creating competency-based interview questions.
- Support the HR admin team to deliver excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
- Design and deliver effective and engaging training on key HR topics to managers. E.g. recruitment and selection, equality and diversity, absence management etc.
The Ideal Person
It is essential that applicants must meet the following criteria:
- CIPD Qualification Level 5 and above (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a HR generalist role.
- Experience of managing employee relations cases including disciplinary and grievance.
- Up-to-date and relevant knowledge of employment law in Northern Ireland
- This is an excellent opportunity offering permanent employment and a salary of £25,991-£27,741.
- Option to work from home, in the office or a mix of both.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…