Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Dungannon - Multi-site role which will require appropriate business travel
Salary: upto £65k per annum (DOE)
Duration: Full time / Permanent
VANRATH is excited to represent our client, a prominent food company ranked among the top 15 in the UK and a leading poultry producer in Europe. We are currently seeking an HR Business Partner to head the team in Northern Ireland and Great Britain. As the HRBP, you will play a crucial role as a credible, adaptable, and proactive member of the leadership teams. Your responsibilities will include developing and implementing a comprehensive HR plan that aligns with the Group's Strategic HR Plan.
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Achieving or surpassing the agreed budgeted cost for HR and the overall function.
- Implementing profit improvement plans by ensuring the fulfilment of people-resource plans and enhancing employee's skills.
- Review and deliver optimised working patterns within the function.
- Collaborating with the Senior HR Business Partner to identify opportunities for reducing HR overhead and improving HR services throughout the function.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the HR teams, ensuring they understand their role in achieving business plans and motivating them to deliver exceptional results.
- Establishing clear written roles, responsibilities, and objectives for team members, along with key performance indicators (KPIs) for their areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring cross-functional training for the HR teams to ensure coverage and continuity during absences.
- Conducting individual performance reviews and personal development discussions with HR team members.
- Implementing and maintaining an effective and efficient HR structure.
- Promoting a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration between the HR team and other departments within the organisation
- Design, lead and drive HR plans within the function
- Achieve excellent employee relations.
- Deliver effective employee engagement and participation.
- Lead annual employee engagement survey to achieve target participation levels.
- Facilitate Team Briefings and employee involvement.
- Best in class communication processes and systems are established and implemented on the site.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A passion for HR excellence, fully demonstrated by a proven track record in a previous organisation.
- Minimum of 3 years previous HR Manager level experience within the manufacturing industry or able to demonstrate having a proven comparable HR record.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualified
- Proven Unionised workforce experience (including leading union negotiations) and well-honed industrial relations / conflict resolution experience.
- Have a proven track record of improving operational efficiencies through managing cost & people development.
- Previous involvement in organisational change and restructuring to meet business needs, customer needs and desire for continuous improvement.
- Full valid driving licence
For further information on this exciting HRBP, or any other HR related vacancy in NI, please contact Brett Wilson via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.