HR Business Partner
VANRATH are partnering with a global manufacturer located in Belfast, presently seeking a HR Business Partner to join their expanding HR team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £45k
- Hybrid working supported (2 days a week from home)
- Private Medical
- Flexi time
- Career progression
About your next employer
A global leader in the design and manufacture of high performance scientific equipment, the company in question has a reputation for excellence.
We are are seeking an enthusiastic individual who can work with a wide variety of stakeholders to drive best practice and employee experience at every stage of the employee lifecycle
- 3 rd level qualification in a relevant discipline such as business management or HR and 3 years relevant HR experience in a comparable role
- 3 A-level passes and 6 years relevant HR experience in a comparable role.
- Strong leadership and relationship building capability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage change
What you'll do
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to support a truly global team.
This role is integral within the HR function and will support the full employee life cycle including recruitment and on boarding, employee relations, performance management, culture & engagement, and data management.
For further information on this job, or any other HR related job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Richard McFarland for a confidential chat today.