Job Title: HR Business Partner (4 Day Week)
Location: Belfast (Multi-Site covering NI/ROI)
Duration: Part Time / Permanent
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with one of UK's leading retailers as they search for a Senior HR professional coming from retail or hospitality background to work both strategically and operationally with the Operations team and adopt commercially focused HR solutions that add measured value to the business.
You will be a cultural ambassador who 'partners' the Head of Operations and takes shared ownership as well as responsibility for the compliance, transformation and progress of all people goals and targets.
- Employee discount on company products
- Private medical care.
- Medicash - our cash plan healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Condensed working week (3/4 days a week)
What you'll do:
- Driving Change
- Continuous Coaching & Developing
- Creating Employee Engagement Initiatives
- Strategic Succession Planning
- 360 Recruitment & Selection
- Management of Employee Relations cases
- Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or working towards.
- Relevant experience in Human Resources within a multi-site environment, ideally within retail / hospitality.
- Sound knowledge and application of UK and ROI Employment Law.
- A full Driving License.
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.