An exciting new opportunity has just opened up for an HR Business Partner to join a well-known public sector organisation on a full-time, temporary basis. Our client is looking for an energetic, driven and knowledgeable individual to deliver a first-class HR function for the organisation.
The Ideal Person
Will support the Senior HRBP and HR Manager in delivering proactive and specialist HR advice and support to assigned business area. This role will have a specific focus on Employee Relations cases.
The ideal applicant will:
- Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management or equivalent* Level 7 qualification
*Refer to Qualifications Framework for equivalencies
- Hold current professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development at Associate member (Assoc CIPD) or above
Can demonstrate ability to obtain this within 1 year of commencement.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Human Resources function providing professional advice and guidance to senior management on complex employee relations matters.
- Significant relevant HR experience in at least 4 of the following 5 areas:
- Managing Attendance
- Managing Grievance and/or Dignity at work cases
- Managing Disciplinary cases
- Developing HR Policy & Procedures
- Delivering HR projects in support of business objectives
- Fully conversant with employment legislation relating to employee relations.
- Can demonstrate:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure of multiple deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent attention to detail
Candidates may also be assessed against the relevant Senior Leader section of the NIHE Behavioural Framework.
- Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- To provide proactive specialist HR advice and support to managers within the assigned business areas in the application of core HR policies and procedures, terms and conditions, employment law and HR best practice.
- To ensure effective working relationships with customers and key stakeholders e.g. Representative Bodies, other HR business Partners and the wider HR team
- To manage the Employee Relations team according to the principles of performance management, attendance management and personal development.
- To be the HR lead on employment relations activity within the assigned business areas.
- To provide professional HR advice and support to management at all levels to ensure the consistent implementation of the Dignity at Work, Grievance, Performance and Disciplinary policies and procedures.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.