Job Title: HR Business Partner
Duration: Full Time / Permanent / On-Site
Are you a HR professional looking for your next career move?
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside one of NI's leading manufacturing company in the search for a new HR Business Partner to join their HR Function.
- CIPD Level 3 or higher
- HR Admin experience
- HR Experience in the manufacturing and/or food industry
- Conflict resolution experience
- Driving Licence
What you'll do:
- Employee relations; investigations, disciplinary and grievances.
- Developing job descriptions and person specifications, participating in shortlisting and assisting interviews.
- HR and KPI's reports
- Monitor and assist managers in the application of the company's attendance management policy
- Recruitment & Selection
- Preparation of staff contracts
- Provide training and support to line Managers on HR policies, procedures and legal requirements.
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.