Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Dungannon (On-Site)
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (£40K+)
Are you an experienced HR Generalist looking for the next career move into a Senior role in the HR Function?
VANRATH are delighted to be working with our highly-valued global Manufacturing client as they search for the next exceptional HR Business Partner to implement HR strategy to ensure business and people goals are met.
- 30 days Annual Leave Allowance
- Investment in your learning & development
- Life Insurance
- Company pension scheme
You will be responsible for:
- HR policy management
- Managing employee performance management cycle, including probations and performance improvement plans
- Improving employee relations practices
- Maintaining high employee engagement
- Collating & production of HR reports (to analyse data, identify key trends and make recommendations)
- 3+ years generalist HR experience
- CIPD Level 5 or above
- Experience working in the HR function in any of the following industries; manufacturing or engineering.
- Demonstratable experience providing advice and guidance on HR policies and processes.
- Can demonstrate experience in building strategic relationships at all levels.
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.