Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Dungannon - Multi-site role which will require appropriate business travel
Salary: £65000 per annum
Duration: Full time / Permanent
VANRATH is excited to represent our client, a prominent food company ranked among the top 15 in the UK and a leading poultry producer in Europe. We are currently seeking an HR Business Partner to head the team in Northern Ireland and Great Britain. As the HRBP, you will play a crucial role as a credible, adaptable, and proactive member of the leadership teams. Your responsibilities will include developing and implementing a comprehensive HR plan that aligns with the Group's Strategic HR Plan.
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Achieving or surpassing the agreed budgeted cost for HR and the overall function.
- Implementing profit improvement plans by ensuring the fulfilment of people-resource plans and enhancing employee's skills.
- Review and deliver optimised working patterns within the function.
- Collaborating with the Senior HR Business Partner to identify opportunities for reducing HR overhead and improving HR services throughout the function.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the HR teams, ensuring they understand their role in achieving business plans and motivating them to deliver exceptional results.
- Establishing clear written roles, responsibilities, and objectives for team members, along with key performance indicators (KPIs) for their areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring cross-functional training for the HR teams to ensure coverage and continuity during absences.
- Conducting individual performance reviews and personal development discussions with HR team members.
- Implementing and maintaining an effective and efficient HR structure.
- Promoting a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration between the HR team and other departments within the organisation
- Design, lead and drive HR plans within the function
- Achieve excellent employee relations.
- Deliver effective employee engagement and participation.
- Lead annual employee engagement survey to achieve target participation levels.
- Facilitate Team Briefings and employee involvement.
- Best in class communication processes and systems are established and implemented on the site.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A passion for HR excellence, fully demonstrated by a proven track record in a previous organisation.
- Minimum of 3 years previous HR Manager level experience within the manufacturing industry or able to demonstrate having a proven comparable HR record.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualified
- Proven Unionised workforce experience (including leading union negotiations) and well-honed industrial relations / conflict resolution experience.
- Have a proven track record of improving operational efficiencies through managing cost & people development.
- Previous involvement in organisational change and restructuring to meet business needs, customer needs and desire for continuous improvement.
- Full valid driving licence
For further information on this exciting L&D vacancy, or any other HR related vacancy in NI, please contact Brett Wilson via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.