HR Business Partner
VANRATH is excited to be partnering with one of the world's most exciting manufacturing organisations based in Co. Antrim in the hunt for their next HR Business Partner.
The company in question is now seeking applications via Vanrath for the role of HR Business Partner and will provide a very secure, rewarding and supportive environment to thrive within, in a medium sized HR function that focuses heavily on the development of it's people.
The successful candidate will operate as a senior member of an established Human Resources team. The role will have a focus on employee relations to include the review and implementation of all company policies & procedures; supporting a global workforce; absence management, grievance/investigation & disciplinary process.
This is a developing role in a multinational company and provides excellent prospects for personal development.
The Successful Candidate
- Degree level qualification in a Human Resource or Business-related discipline, minimum 2:1.
- Previous experience in a Human Resources role with a focus on Employee Relations
- Well organised and professional with excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- CIPD qualification would be beneficial
A competitive base salary of £35,000 and benefits to include;
- Free parking
- 60% staff Discount for Health check programs
- Additional holidays for service days
- Company Pension scheme
- Ongoing external training programmes
- Company social events e.g. Annual BBQ & Christmas Raffle
- Sport social clubs
- Discounted Gym membership
- Flexi scheme - 3 hours
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global market leader, in a rapidly expanding industry, who can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
For further information on this exciting HR Business Partner vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.