HR Business Partner
- Job Title: HR Business Partner
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Based: Cookstown
Looking for your next HR career move with a dynamic manufacturing organisation?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- Individual private healthcare and surgery scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Subsidised canteen
- 24 hour onsite gym
- Retail and hospitality discounts
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with a global manufacturing firm with based in Cookstown. The team is known for providing reliable performance and cutting-edge solutions in a number of categories, improving efficiency to levels that even outperform tomorrow's tighter standards, bringing forth a new era of inventiveness.
They are going from strength to strength and are keen to secure a talented HR Business Partner to cover a 12 month period of maternity leave..
- A Degree in HR/Business Studies or other relevant discipline with at least 3 years' relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of employment legislation
- CIPD Qualification
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively build positive relationships and handle challenging conversations with integrity and credibility
What you'll do
- Play an active role in the Onboarding and Talent Development programme
- Monitor people data metrics, producing relevant reports and providing advice on trends or areas for improvement
- Maintain and develop our HR systems and continually seek opportunities to improve, while all the time ensuring all employee data is accurate and up to date
- Proactively focus on enhancing our Employee Brand, promoting diversity, inclusion and engagement
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall for a confidential chat today.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''