HR Business Partner
Healthcare & Diagnostics Sector
VANRATH is exclusively partnering with one of the world's most exciting scientific organisations, whose work during the covid pandemic, seen them successfully develop a test to accurately identify the virus, which in turn made it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland, and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, the company in question is a market leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, whose expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives.
The company in question is now seeking applications for the role of HR Business Partner and will provide a very secure, rewarding and supportive environment to thrive within, in a medium sized HR function, based in their Crumlin HQ.
The successful candidate will operate as a senior member of an established Human Resources team. The role will have a focus on employee relations to include the review and implementation of all company policies & procedures; supporting a global workforce; absence management, grievance/investigation & disciplinary process.
This is a developing role in a multinational company and provides excellent prospects for personal development.
The Successful Candidate
- Degree level qualification in a Human Resource or Business-related discipline, minimum 2:1.
- Previous experience in a Human Resources role with a focus on Employee Relations
- Well organised and professional with excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- CIPD qualification would be beneficial
A competitive base salary and benefits to include;
- Free parking
- 60% staff Discount for Health check programs
- Additional holidays for service days
- Company Pension scheme
- Ongoing external training programmes
- Company social events e.g. Annual BBQ & Christmas Raffle
- Sport social clubs
- Discounted Gym membership
- Flexi scheme - 3 hours
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global market leader, in a rapidly expanding industry, who can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
For further information on this exclusive HR related vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) in the strictest confidence on 07577777450