An excellent new opportunity has just opened up for an HR Assistant to join a well-known public sector organisation on a full-time, temporary basis. Our client is looking for a focused and self-motivated candidate to assist with the provision of HR Administration across the business.
The Ideal Person
- One year's relevant human resources experience in the following areas:
- Assisting in the provision of information, advice and guidance to senior and operational managers on a range of HR related policies and processes, for example time and attendance, recruitment and selection, employee relations, Freedom of Information and Data Subject Access requests;
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of human resources and administrative systems and processes;
- Direct supervision of assigned staff.
- To compile and analyse service performance and compliance information, relating to human resources, quality and customer service standards, required for reports and official returns.
- To work with the Business Support Officer (HR/Administration) in designing training plans and programmes and in coordinating personal development planning for the departmental HR Unit.
- To coordinate recruitment exercises, including appointment of agency staff and induction processes .
- To provide secretarial support for disciplinary and grievance cases; industrial relations meetings, etc. including associated correspondence, agendas and minutes.
- To assist the Business Support Officer(s) (HR/Administration) with freedom of Information requests, data subject access requests, corporate complaints and complaints from elected members as required, in line with policies and procedures.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.