VANRATH are assisting our client, a well-known Public Sector client, in their recruitment of an HR Assistant to join their team based in Ballymena on an initial 5 month temporary basis.
This is an excellent opportunity with an immediate start on offer.
Responsible for the provision of a general business support service to the Human Resources/Organisation Development team on all matters including;
- Human Resources, service delivery, systems and information
- Organisational Development
- Resourcing, recruitment and payroll information
- Employee Relations & Equal Opportunities
- Learning and Development
- People and Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Attendance Improvement and Wellbeing
Act as lead co-ordinator of processes involved in either Absence/Attendance, Recruitment or Learning & Development Administration, including the production of regular reports for HR Management, Director of OD and Council as required.
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 2 years' work experience gained within a dedicated HR environment.
- Possess at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English and Maths.
Alternatively, consideration may be given to candidates who do not possess the required educational qualifications but who can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of four years' administrative experience in a busy HR environment.
- A competitive salary of £24,982 - £27,041 per annum is on offer.
- Immediate start.
- Hybrid working approach.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR (Public Sector) jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.