Job Title: HR Assistant
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Looking to kick-start your HR career? Are you looking to establish yourself at an innovative and diverse company who emphasise a commitment to your development?
VANRATH is hugely excited to be working with a new partner in Armagh, presenting opportunities across a range of disciplines including HR. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to launch your career with an growing Manufacturing business, gaining industry experience coupled with the opportunity to progress up the ladder.
Competitive Salary - £26k
Career Progression Opportunities
32 days annual leave per year
The Ideal Candidate
The following would be desirable but not essential...
- Degree/3rd Level qualification (or equivalent) in Agriculture, Horticulture, Food Science, Engineering or a closely related subject
- Knowledge/certification in Food Safety and Retail standards
- Passion for Food and a real desire to work within this fast paced industry
- Highly competent numeracy, literacy, and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active and forward-thinking mind-set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Driving licence (essential)
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward- thinking approach and be able to work independently.
If the above interests you and you would like a more detailed Job Description, please feel free to reach out to Jason Glenn at VANRATH or connect on LinkedIn. Alternatively, attach an up to date CV and hit "Apply" below.