Job Title: HR Assistant
Duration: FT - Permanent
Are you a recent HR Graduate or have you been looking for your first pure HR role that will give you the exposure to set you on the right career path? This one might be for you.
VANRATH is thrilled to be partnering with a an award winning construction and property development company in Mid-Ulster to assist in the search for a new HR Assistant/Junior Officer. The successful candidate will report to the HR manager and will play a key role in supporting the company group by administering the wider HR function.
- Assisting in day-to-day human resources and learning and development administration
- Assisting with recruitment campaigns
- Administering training requirements
- Updating and maintaining all HR records
- Coordinating the digital transformation of HR information
- Completing regular and consistent reporting
- Maintaining regular contact with employees, addressing queries and signposting correctly
- Dealing with phone calls, general filing, scanning and data input
- Maintaining and promoting staff wellness and wellbeing
- Adhering to the company Health and Safety Policy
- Always promoting a positive image of Heron Bros
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 years employment in HR function
- Third level degree in a business or related discipline
- Degree classification of 2:1 or higher
- Knowledge of current employment legislation
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Interest in holistic HR approach
- Trustworthy and respectful of confidences
For further information on this exciting HR Assistant vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn or apply via the link below in the strictest confidence. Alternatively, feel free to reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.