HR Advisor (Dungannon) (9-12 Month FTC)
Are you a HR Advisor looking for your next step in a global manufacturing organisation?. This might be a good option for you.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary dependent upon experience of the candidate
- Opportunity to work in a global manufacturing organisation
- Fantastic opportunity to work alongside experienced HR Professionals
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a global manufacturing organisation based in Dungannon in recruiting for a HR Advisor to become an integral part in the development of their HR department.
- Experience working within a manufacturing organisation
- Ability to work in fast-paced business, manage multiple deadlines and change priorities.
- Experience within recruitment, employee relations and payroll.
What you'll do
As a HR Advisor you will report into the Senior HR Advisor to become an essential part of the HR Department in becoming responsible for all aspects of HR such as employee relations,recruitment and payroll etc.
- Support the Senior HR Advisor and HR department in resolving disciplinaries, grievances and dismissals.
- Provide assistance to the Recruitment Business Partner with the 360 recruitment process.
- Ensure that filing is completed correctly and assisting with first-line advice with telephone and email enquiries.
- Administer of weekly payroll and running reports.
For further information on this HR Advisor position, or any other HR job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Caitlin Scollan for a confidential chat today.