HR Advisor (Multi Site)
VANRATH are partnering with one of Northern Ireland's leading manufacturers, as they seek to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to join their growing team on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a multi site role, supporting sites across Down, South Down, Dundalk and Drogheda and will work in a team of 5, with both operational HR support and strategic group-wide projects to keep you busy.
The HR Advisor will partner with line managers to develop and deliver key HR objectives, provide support to the site management team in relation to all aspects of HR including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Engagement, Reward and Recognition, and Learning & Development.
- Degree in HR or related subject and/or CIPD qualified
- 3 + year's experience in an HR role, ideally within manufacturing or related industry
- NI & ROI legislation exp
- Strong recruitment/resourcing exp.
- Driver with access to transport
- A competitive salary and benefits package
For further information on this exciting HR vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) in confidence on 07577777450.