Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Derry / Hybrid
Salary: £28,000-32,000 per annum
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Are you a passionate People Person/HR Advisor with a drive to succeed within a growing multi-site business? Are you a self-starter with experience in a busy HR role while maintaining a key eye for detail? If so, this could be the move for you.
VANRATH are delighted to have partnered with a market leading manufacturing organisation across the island of Ireland. With an international exporting presence, they are seeking a NI based HR Advisor who will be responsible for a variety of HR generalist tasks to support the delivery of the groups projects.
The role will be responsible for providing administrative and advisory support in the following areas:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Training & Development
- Employee Engagement & Relations
- HR Policies & Processes
- HR Systems & Projects
The role will support the HR team to deliver the people strategy plans in alignment with the objectives of the division and wider business.
Package & Benefits
Highly competitive salary - £28-32k
Hybrid Working - 2x days at home
34x days annual leave per annum
Up to 9% employer matched pension contribution
- Support and advise on HR related queries, liaising with HR team/HRBP/HR Manager as appropriate.
- Support recruitment activities from developing job descriptions, liaising with recruitment agencies, coordinating interviews and representing the HR department on interview panels, working closely with the appropriate manager throughout the process.
- Prepare offer paperwork and welcome packs, arrange departmental inductions for new employees and deliver HR inductions.
- Guide managers on disciplinary and grievance manners, ensuring the relevant policy and process is adhered to, providing administrative support with note-taking and maintaining accurate and confidential records.
- Assist the wider team with organisational design/development activities e.g. revision of job descriptions, reissuing of terms and conditions.
- Maintain the accurate administration of HR related documentation and personnel files
- Support the HR team and Monitoring Officer to complete Equality Commission monitoring.
- Undertake administrative activities linked to the employee lifecycle
- Assist in the implementation, maintenance and update of HR-related systems.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant discipline. OR Level 5 CIPD qualification or working towards
- Experience in a busy HR role.
- Experience in a range of administrative support prioritising work to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of advising others in NI/UK legislation relating to HR practices.
- Excellent organisational skills to project manage and deliver deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and build relationships as part of a team.
For further information on this exciting HR Advisor vacancy, please contact Emma Hall via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.