Looking for the next step on the career ladder? Vanrath are delighted to be working with a well-known local engineering firm to appoint an HR Advisor on a 9 - 12 month contract. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced manufacturing/engineering environment.
About your next employer
A global manufacturer of material processing products and services based in Dungannon. They operates across eight locations in Northern Ireland and employees over 2000 people locally. Named in Newsweek's 2023 Most Responsible Companies list, they are committed to providing machines in electric and hybrid versions of machines and reducing greenhouse gas emissions at their factories.
- CIPD qualified or working towards CIPD
- Employee relations experience
- Strong knowledge of NI legislation
- Experience of providing operational HR support
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, complex environment
What you'll do
- Support and guide line managers to deliver end-to end HR processes.
- Manage the recruitment life cycle
- Lead engagement initiatives
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures and ensure they are applied consistently
- Payroll administration - assisting payroll with details for weekly payroll
- Plan, organise and deliver training & development for team members.
For further information on this job, or any other Human Resources job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall for a confidential chat today.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''