An exciting new opportunity has just opened up for an HR Advisor to join a well known mineral processing organisation on a full-time, temporary basis. Our client is looking for an energetic, driven and pragmatic individual to join their HR team in a fast paced, rapidly growing company.
The Ideal Person
Will provide expert advice to employees and managers on all aspects of HR mainly focusing on recruitment, employee engagement and wellbeing, learning and development and other generalist HR matters. You will provide a full HR service to 200 people across 4 sites, you will work as a true Business Partner to create a Great Place to Work.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have a third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Have 2 years ' HR Generalist experience preferably gained in a similar role
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to plan, organise and work to deadlines
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office suite
- Have access to a form of transport
- Work in partnership with the HR team across a full range of HR activities, including employee relations, recruitment, learning and development, performance management and employee engagement and wellbeing
- Assist in the full Recruitment process i.e. drafting job descriptions, advertising, interviewing, offers and onboarding
- Assist in the management of the Wellbeing and Rewards portal, encouraging people to utilise through internal communications to promote the content and benefits
- Provide practical and credible advice, guidance and challenge to positively influence people management activity across the entire people lifecycle
- Assist in all activity relating to learning and development including administration, reporting of key metrics, delivery of internal training and planning and co-ordinating external training
- Work closely with the HR Officer to support the training element of the on-boarding process, ensuring new employees receive the required training through their structured on-boarding and training plans
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.