Job Title: HR Advisor
Duration: Full Time / Permanent / Hybrid
VANRATH are partnering with a rapidly expanding employer located in the Antrim area, presently seeking a HR Officer to join their Human Resource team, due to exciting growth plans within the business.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will build and maintain strong relationships with managers and key stakeholders to provide support to ensure the effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes and positively influence people management across the business.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £35k
- Hybrid working / home working policy (available to request following completion of probation period)
- Quarterly Profit Share Bonus (average bonus over the last 3 years has been an additional 19% of salary/annual earnings).
- Total customer satisfaction bonus to a maximum amount of £750 per year - assuming no quality mistakes occur.
- Free money back via Westfield health care scheme (available after 6 months service).
- Death in service cover = 7 times salary.
- 6 weeks holiday. 3 extra loyalty days can be accrued which is linked to service
- Human Resources or business-related undergraduate degree OR CIPD qualification (Level 5 minimum).
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a HR Officer, Advisor, or similar role.
- Proven experience confidently advising managers and other stakeholders on complex employment relation matters.
- Thorough understanding of employment legislation
What you'll do
- Build and maintain robust relationships with key stakeholders to create a collaborative approach to people related initiatives.
- Create and deliver training materials for relevant stakeholders on how to effectively follow HR policies and procedures.
- Confidently provide both practical and credible advice and guidance and challenge management, supervisors, and team members on HR best practices in order to positively influence people management across the business.
- Conduct investigations into workplace issues and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Independently and confidently manage employee relations matters, including sensitive and complex cases.
- Stay up to date with employment law, regulations, and case law, ensuring company policies and procedures comply and assist the HR Manager on recommending updates to policies as needed.
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.