Job Title: HR Advisor
Duration: Full Time / Permanent / Hybrid
WH: 9-5 Monday-Friday
About your next employer
VANRATH are exclusively partnering with a leading provider of HR solutions across the whole employee lifecycle. They empower organisations to streamline their admin, enhance employee engagement and to realise the full potential of their workforce.
You will provide advice and guidance to the client's line management on transactional HR issues, including policies and procedures and employee relations matters. To undertake workplace investigations and provide a HR Service on a wide variety of HR related initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Take incoming calls from clients
- Work on background briefs supporting the client in Tribunal work
- Being a source of support to internal customers
- Providing HR and Employee Relations case management services
- Demonstrate sensitivity in case investigation
- Seek and take direction from the client's HR
- Contribute to the development of the Cases and Precedents databases
- Provide support and to lead on a range of HR initiatives
- Participate in training activities, ongoing coaching, CPD, and agreeing personal objectives
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a HR role
- Experience of providing professional HR advice and guidance on Employee Relations matters.
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment law and best practice HR.
- Practical and demonstrable experience of taking a lead in investigating cases covering discipline, dignity at work or grievance's
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.