Job Title: HR Advisor
Duration: Full Time / Permanent / Hybrid
Are you a Junior HR professional looking for your next career move?
VANRATH are delighted to be working with our client in the Hospitality sector as they search for a HR Advisor to join their growing HR function.
- Hybrid working model
- Contemporary Belfast based office
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme
- Life Assurance
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and best practice
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, staff representatives and managers at all levels to support operational plans and objectives
- Provide professional advice to managers on complex employee relations matters
- Support managers and staff in relation to disciplinary, grievance, absence, capability, redeployment, redundancy, TUPE transfer etc
- To chair the relevant internal HR forums.
- CIPD qualified
- 1-2 years + experience in HR Advisory Role
- HR Generalist experience within a multi-site organisation
- Demonstrable knowledge of Employment Law in (NI)
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.