VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation with offices based in Belfast City Centre.
This role is full time, initially on a 6 month basis with possibility of extension for the right candidate. If you have 3 years' experience in an HR environment and want to move into a more senior role this could be the opportunity for you.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources, business or other relevant subject
- Associate membership of CIPD
- Minimum of3years' general experience in at least 3 of the following areas
- Providing expert Human Resources support and advice to all levels of the organisation
- Developing and implementing Human Resources policies and procedures
- Recruitment and Selection
- Organisational development
- Planning training
As HR Advisor you will:
- Further develop and implement HR Strategy which will support the achievement of the Organisation Business Plan and enable the achievement of objectives and targets
- Provide timely advice and guidance on HR and related employment law issues to management as required
- Review, develop and implement HR policies and procedures as required and in line with any changes in the legislation
- Provide high quality recruitment, selection and induction of employees in a timely and cost effective manner;
- Liaise with external payroll provider on payroll and pension related matters
- Develop, implement, monitor, and review an efficient and effective performance management framework which will promote continuous improvement and supports management and staff in the achievement of targets and objectives
- Develop a learning and organisational development plan which will address learning and development needs of staff within budgetary requirements
- Promote, develop, and maintain a positive culture that supports agreed change and enables the development of the service while establishing he organisation as an employer of choice
- Take the lead role in the currently established engagement processes with employee representatives and recognised trade unions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.