VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a innovative and well-known mineral processing company, in their recruitment for an HR Advisor to join their already well-established team. Our client is looking for an energetic, driven and pragmatic individual to join their HR team in a fast paced, rapidly growing company.
As HR Advisor you will have a diverse role, being responsible for the delivery of day-to-day HR support in coordination with the Human Resources team.
The successful candidate will cover a period of Maternity Leave for a minimum of 12-months. This is an excellent opportunity to gain some fantastic experience working within a busy and growing organisation!
- Work in partnership with the HR team across a full range of HR activities, including employee relations, recruitment, learning and development, performance management and employee engagement and wellbeing
- Assist in the full Recruitment process i.e. drafting job descriptions, advertising, interviewing, offers and onboarding
- Assist in the management of the Wellbeing and Rewards portal, encouraging people to utilise through internal communications to promote the content and benefits
- Provide practical and credible advice, guidance and challenge to positively influence people management activity across the entire people lifecycle
- Assist in all activity relating to learning and development including administration, reporting of key metrics, delivery of internal training and planning and co-ordinating external training
- Work closely with the HR Officer to support the training element of the on-boarding process, ensuring new employees receive the required training through their structured on-boarding and training plans
The Ideal Person
- Have a third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Have 2 years ' HR Generalist experience preferably gained in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Employment Law for NI & UK
- Salary - £25k - £30k
- 31 Days Holidays - Increase with length of service
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme (4% EE 6% ER) Increases to 8% ER after 5 years service
- Rewards Scheme
- Private Medical Ensure
- Life Assurance (2x Annual Salary)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On Site Parking
- Purchasing Annual Leave Scheme
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.