VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a HR Administrator for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a professional who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This organisation builds rewarding careers for their staff, with many opportunities for progression.
This role will initially completely Working from Home, with views to move to Hybrid working once the guidance has been lifted.
This is a Monday - Friday position. Initially this role will be placed on a 12-month contract, with a high likelihood of permanency.
£20,000 - £22,000 p/a + Fantastic benefits from Global Firm & Progression Opportunities
Providing general operational and administrative support to the Trainee HR team
Dealing with day-to-day HR queries from future trainees, current trainees and partners
- Plan and coordinate the future trainee inductions for courses
- Plan and coordinate the trainee, Newly Qualified and international secondee inductions
- Processing of general HR areas for trainees including sickness, absence etc. via the PeopleSoft system
- Support with annual feedback surveys and gathering of trainee feedback
- Plan and coordinate with your team, the trainee, Newly Qualified and international secondee inductions
The Ideal Person
- Previous recruitment and/or HR administration experience within a busy department, ideally within a professional services company
- Proven ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Be able to identify and evaluate problems and demonstrate the ability to approach and tackle problems effectively
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of using PeopleSoft desirable but not essential
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.