Job Title: HR Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - 25,000 per annum
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Are you versed in providing support in all aspects of the Human Resources function? Are you searching for an opportunity to gain hands on experience of industry best practices within a busy HR department, assisting in all aspects of the employee life cycle?
opportunity to gain hands on experience of industry best practices within a busy HR department, assisting in all aspects of the employee life cycle?
VANRATH is excited to be representing a world class, quality focused manufacturing business based in Ballymena in the search for a skilled HR Administrator. The role will involve providing support in all aspects of the Human Resources function and is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience of industry best practices within a busy HR department.
You will assist in all aspects of the employee life cycle including recruitment & selection, training and development, performance management, disciplinary & grievance, absence management, employee engagement, leave processes and general administration duties.
Package & Benefits
- Competitive Salary (£20-25k DOE)
- 30 days Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Insurance policy
- Private healthcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- On site car parking
- Update and maintain the HR personnel system PAMS and the NTD clocking system.
- Maintain all training records, plans and certificates. Coordinate training when required.
- Responsible for updating the company's skills matrices.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies in addressing the temporary staffing requirements of the company.
- Provide support with staffing requirements including recruitment & selection activities.
- Provide information to the Job Centre, company website and recruitment websites as required on job vacancies.
- Ensure all new personnel are given the relevant induction program before they commence employment, and that induction procedure is up to date.
- Communicate daily absence to management and manage paperwork.
- Provide management with the information and support for disciplinary procedures when required.
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required.
- Assist with the payroll of employees' weekly and monthly wages to include preparation of daily and weekly clocking overviews.
- Support the Health & Safety Advisor in the administration of workplace health & safety.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English & Math.
- Proficient in the use of standard office equipment.
- Computer literacy, MS packages, maintaining databases and spreadsheets, email correspondence and internet search.
- Excellent computer literacy skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of working within/knowledge of Human Resources.
- Experience working with PAMS HR System.
- HR related qualification, such a HRM, Business Studies, CIPD or similar.
Hours of work: Standard hours will be Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. 40 hours per week
For further information on this exciting HR vacancy, or any other HR related vacancy in NI, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.