- Job Reference:
- Job Title: HR Administrator
- Salary: £20037
- Location: Lisburn
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Lisburn to recruit an HR Administrator.
The Ideal Person
Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above including English and Maths.
Have 2 years' experience of working in an HR administration function
- Be competent in the use of Windows and other Microsoft applications
- Be an effective planner and organiser, prioritising skills and attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator with the ability to provide timely and accurate information
- Have experience meeting the needs of both internal and external customers
- Possess a full UK driving licence
As HR Administrator you will:
- Provide a professional and confidential administrative service for all aspects of the Human Resources function in accordance with HR policy framework, HR best practice and Data Protection legislation. This includes support for Resourcing, Business Partnering and Equality & Legal units.
- Produce a range of general correspondence and ensure electronic and paper records are filed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensure electronic systems, databases and spreadsheets used by HR (for example Pharos MIS, Peodysy) are maintained accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensure equality monitoring information is accurately and confidentially maintained.
- Ensure all computerised and manual employee records are up to date and accurate and to liaise with Establishment Office, Payroll and IT regarding changes.
- Carry out a wide range of generalist HR duties including calculating and administering annual leave, administering probationary and induction processes, co-ordinating work experience, administering mail etc.
- Attend meetings and participate in training relevant to the work of HR generally and Employee Services in particular.
- Produce minutes of meetings as required.
- Produce reports and statistics as required by management, committees and external agencies e.g. equality monitoring returns, employment surveys and any other relevant reports.
- Provide guidance and support to managers in employee services issues, including clarifying terms and conditions.
- Set up and assist as required with arrangements for HR related events e.g. equality and inclusion days in the community.
- Provide information to assist HR Managers in the preparation of responses to complaints, Freedom of Information requests, Data Protection requests, Ministerial, Parliamentary or NI Assembly questions.
- Demonstrate a team approach to achieving the objectives of HR generally and Employee Services specifically, through full flexibility in relation to tasks undertaken
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.