Are you looking for your next HR career step?
This is an excellent opportunity, with a role offering a clear progression path in the organisation and a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Base salary £20-24,500
- Belfast or Derry/Londonderry location
- Hybrid working
- 6 month contract with potential extension/permanency for the right candidate
- Immediate start on offer
- Perks and Benefits
VANRATH is delighted to be partnering with a market leading firm based in NI and to be assisting in the search for an experienced HR Administrator to join their established and experienced HR team.
The Ideal Person
A minimum of 12 month's HR Administrative experience and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support employees across Northern Ireland on queries relating to HR policies and procedures with a strong customer focus.
- Administer the sickness absence process including Occupational Health referrals and reporting
- Administer statutory and company leaves as per policy
- Support the administration of pensions and benefits including company bonus, salary increases and share schemes.
- Support queries from staff and people managers on payroll related matters
- Support local reporting as required such as the submission of annual returns to the NI Equality Commission
- Ensure our HR systems are accurately updated and support employees with any HR system queries · Use reporting and systems available to effectively monitor, track and audit HR processes to mitigate against risk and ensure compliance
- Work collaboratively as a team with the ROI HR Operations team to ensure best practise and common approach
- Support the wider HR team in both NI and ROI
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.