Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Dungannon (on site)
Duration: Full TIme / Permanent
Are you a strong HR Administrator looking to make the next move in your career? Do you have a strong attention to detail and do you thrive in an ambitious, driven and innovative people focused department?
VANRATH are very pleased to be partnering again with a global market leading company based in Dungannon as we search for a HR Administrator to join the wider HR team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is starting out on their HR career with an eye for gaining the relevant exposure in a supportive and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary (£23-34k per annum)
- 29 Days annual leave per year
- Free Parking
- Refer a friend scheme
- Company discount
- Accurate and timely running of weekly reports; absence, leavers, new starters to support the HR Team with the completion of KPIs.
- Assist with on-boarding and induction process including right to work checks and contract issue.
- Employee set up, ensuring that all information added to the system is accurate and timely for efficient payroll run.
- Communicating effectively with other departments on all new employee set up requirements
- Processing any contractual amendments on the system that come through from managers, accurately and timely for payroll run.
- Run weekly reports to sense check our systems; if errors occur discuss with the team to ensure these are corrected and this is communicated to the appropriate managers.
- Take handwritten and typed minutes of meetings, ensuring these are accurate and to a professional standard for issue.
- Daily administrative duties including photo coping, filing, word processing, issuing letters, maintaining records.
- Involvement in the organisation of engagement events on site.
- Attend meetings / events as required, travelling as necessary.
- To be proactive in identifying areas for improvement to processes and services.
- At least 1 years' experience in a fast paced, admin role
- IT skills with a strong competency in using HR Systems as well as Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the food or manufacturing industry
- Previous experience working as a HR Administrator
For further information on this exciting HR Admin role, please contact Jason Glenn @ Vanrath, apply below or reach out on LinkedIn
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.