Job Title: HR Administrator
VANRATH are extremely proud to be partnering exclusively with a market-leading energy generation solutions provider based in Lisburn to help find the next member of their HR Team.
Salary & Benefits
£24,000 - £28,000 salary
36 Days Annual Leave (inc. Bank Hols)
EAP and Wellbeing Package
BUPA Private Health Care (after probation)
Subsidised Study for CIPD or progression of CIPD
Free On-site Parking
Cycle to work scheme
15x days Sick Leave
Eye Care Vouchers
Pension - 6%
The successful candidate will support the Head of HR while reporting in to the HR Manager and will act as the first point of contact to staff and management for HR Related queries.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be ambitious with a team-spirit ethos and will look to align with the company's core values of honesty, fairness and respect. They will have experience in and exposure to:
- Time and Attendance
- Return to Work
- Absence Management
- Joiners/Leavers processing
- Strong people skills with the ability to build and develop relationships with Management and staff across all business
- Flexible and pro-active approach
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work accurately with good attention to detail
- Patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Respects the importance of confidentiality
- CIPD qualified or part qualified
(Applicants who do not have CIPD qualification, but show a willingness to obtain this can expect assistance in payment and exposure to attain certification)
For further information on this exciting HR Administrator vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.