- Job Title: HR Administrator
- Salary: £18,038 - £18,930
- Location: Belfast City Centre/Hybrid WFH
Are you looking to kickstart your HR career with an organisation that will support CIPD study? This is the job for you.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work from home / modern city centre office
- 23 days annual leave plus 12 bank holidays
- Company sick pay after 4 months' employment
- Company laptop
- Healthcare cash plan
- Death in service benefit
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to free and confidential talking therapies, via Employee Assistance Programme
A well known all-island charity and social enterprise with the aim of well-being for all.
The organisation are keen to secure an HR Admin candidate who wants to kickstart their career in HR with the organisation supporting study of CIPD and possibilities for progression within the team.
The Ideal Person
A minimum of 12 months' administrative experience and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as the role may involve working in various locations
- A full current driving licence and access to a car
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
As HR Administrator you will:
- Provide administrative support to the HR team
- Support delivery of the HR strategy
- Act as first point of contact in HR
- Manage and maintain HR systems
- Prepare and manage documentation for Employee Relations cases
- Assist managers with recruitment and selection campaigns
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.