VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Craigavon to recruit an HR Admin on an initial 9 month basis. The HR Admin will provide coordination and administrative support for the HR team throughout the organisation with an emphasis on Employee Relations.
The Ideal Person
- A-Level or equivalent standard education
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
- Experience in a high volume admin role within an HR department
- Experience of taking minutes of meetings
- Experience of HR information systems
- Working knowledge of current NI employment legislation
- Proficient in MS Office applications
As HR Admin you will:
- Take responsibility for administration of the absence management programme
- Ensure computerised HR information systems are accurate and personnel files are updates regularly
- Generate and prepare documents, contracts of employment, letters and general communications
- Co-ordinate the probationary review process
- Take responsibility for the administration of the employee relations processes
- Deliver HR training to employees and line managers
- Assist with departmental projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.