VANRATH are assisting our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation, in their recruitment of an HR Admin to join their team based in Belfast on an initial 6 month temporary contract.
This is an excellent opportunity with an immediate start on offer.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on the computerised HR database.
- Maintain management of sickness absence for staff and maintain comprehensive employment records of all staff.
- Ensure timely disposal of records in line with Records Retention policy.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant employment legislation.
- Monitor the receipt of applications to recruitment exercises.
- Prepare documentation for shortlisting and interview recruitment panels.
The Ideal Person:
Applicants must have a minimum of 4 GCSE's or equivalent at Grades A-C including English and Maths plus 6 months' experience inputting data/word processing
Have a minimum of 1 years' experience of working in an office environment within the last 5 years.
Experience of working in an HR function is desirable but not essential.
- A competitive salary of £24000 per annum
- Immediate start
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR (Public Sector) jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.