An amazing opportunity has just opened up for an HR Admin, to join our client, a well known manufacturing organisation in Belfast. Our client requires an experienced HR professional to support the organisation on a temporary basis.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well known manufacturing organisation based in Belfast.
The Ideal Person
Working within the Human Resources Team you will play an integral role within the function supporting the employee life cycle, through recruitment, onboarding, absence management, culture & engagement activities, and data management.
The idea applicant will:
Hold a third level qualification
- Have a good working knowledge of Employment legislation
- Experience with high volume administration
As HR Admin you will:
- Support the HR Team with the complete recruitment process whilst ensuring a positive candidate experience for all. Activities to include advertising opportunities, shortlisting, interviewing, offering, issuing contracts, and requesting references.
- Assist with attraction and retention activities as required, eg. providing support for engagement activities, employee forums etc.
- Process all promotion and transfer activity, and where relevant assist with selection processes.
- Manage the leaver process, including the completion of exit interviews and sharing of recommendations based on the outputs of the interviews.
- With guidance from the HR Specialists support managers with investigation and disciplinary meetings as required, particularly those relating to absence.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.